Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy some wheels for my 69 RS/SS. 17x8 with 5"BS front (have disks) and 17x9.5 with 5.5" BS rear(have drums). I have narrowed it down to four.

Centerline Matrix or Dagger

Boyd Coddington Nemesis or Stingray

I have seen the Stingrays on this site. The others I have not seen. I know someone has the Centerline Matrix. The pics on Centerlines website only shows the six spoke for the Matrix. I have not seen any of these wheels in person. I kinda like the Dagger but worry about the curves in it looking funny in person. I also think the Nemesis would look neat but worry about the gaps in the spokes looking odd. I know sometimes seeing the wheel in person makes a difference. I live in a rural area and will mail order any that I get. The prices are about the same for all of them if I order the Centerlines from Summit or Boyds from Newstalgia. If I decide on Boyds I am going to try to get them to get me a better price. Their special this month is the Timeless for $197. Those who have first hand knowledge give me some help on this.

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
As soon as my Matrix's come in (supposed to be this week), I'll snap a pic of one and post it here on the forum Stacy.

Gary

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Doh. Now they are saying November 30th. Had a backorder on the 17x9.5's. I'll post pics when I get them.

Gary

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
On the Centerline website, in their gallery...there is a Mustang with the daggers.

·
Registered
580 Posts
We're looking at the Nemesis or the Stingray's on my kid's blue coupe. (Personally I'd rather see TT-IIs or ralleys on it, but the kid wants something different.) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had not been to the photo gallery except for the first few cars. Never noticed the "more" button. I saw three with the daggers, I would have thought the spokes would have been smaller. I did see one with the five spoke Matrix. They look nice. MangeMD be sure to send or post some pics when you get yours.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
The UPS site says they are on the truck for delivery today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts