Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to get a hold of Mad Eletrical but no luck so far. Just wondering who else out there sells junction blocks similar to those they sell or where I might look? Just incase I have no luck and going to plan B. I also saw Jegs had double terminal ones but they are also double the price. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to replace the junction block by the battery. The original small on is getting a little full. Kinda like to clean it up.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I'm looking to replace the junction block by the battery. The original small on is getting a little full. Kinda like to clean it up.
I use the ones out of mid-80's GM cars. It's a small red covered box with a large terminal inside, and you can get fusible links for it.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
AAW also has them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Home Depot sells them in the electrical dept, but think a 4 gang is as small as you may find. A good car audio shop has them too

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is anyone having any luck getting through to MAD electrical? Noone answers the phone or just a busy signal? And noway to get an email to them to place an order. Is there a way through the TC website?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
They don't do internet orders. I had the same problem getting ahold of them last year. I gave up and ordered my stuff elsewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts