Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wow.I wonder if they're street legal with all those appendages hanging off them? I couldn't watch it all-the camerawork was gonna make me hurl.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What the:eek:is that:noway:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Awful lot of spoilers on them...do those 4 cylinders go that fast? the aero-engineer in me says the are producing more drag than downforce could possibly require...does that qualify as diminishing returns my engineering bretheren?

·
Registered
518 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha!!! You were not kidding about the good laugh.

I don't know where that is but all I can do is :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not only are those cars out of control but what kind of event is that where you drive around in the parking lot at 1 mph and constantly rev your 4 banger?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just watched a show on the discovery channel about the lumber companies cutting down trees with chains saws...I swear it had the same sound track!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I really have so much to say about this, but my head hurts from watching the whole video clip, I will now go and be thankful for anything American.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Sounded like a bunch of mad bees around the hive. I couldn't watch the whole thing either. What's with the 4 dr. convertible about half way thru the vid? It was white with kinda red flames on the nose. Did someone cut the roof off? or do they make small 4 dr. converts in Japan?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

So I guess this means I should stop making fun of all the imports with there big wings and coffee can mufflers here in the states.

Not gonna happen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts