Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I know a lot of you have web sites showing pictures of your cars . . . what are your links? Always nice to see what other guys are doing with their cars.

Mine is listed in my signiture.

Thanks

------------------
'67 Convertible 396SS Clone, 408BB, TH400, 3:73 12 Bolt Posi
Picture Link: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/jjknotts/1967Camaro.html

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just getting mine going - wanted to post one first - then add some "fancy" stuff -

Also - I just learned how to get the link setup in the signature file - click on FAQs and it will give you the correct command structure.

------------------
Steve
My Cars

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have had mine up for a while. I havn't had much to add lately. Wife has been out of work for 9 months. She has filled out about 110 applications here in Spokane and still has not job. Needless to say I am broke. As soon as she gets a job and we catch up on all the bills I can finish the car. I have been driving it with out the passenger seat for some time. I started to recover the bottoms of the front seats but the side springs were broken so I am holding off until I can get some new springs for both seats. I would rather feed my family than spend 30 bucks on springs. Any body have some spares?
Any way here is my website.

------------------
Tim
67 ss/rs,
Visit my page!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I've had mine up for some time now, but I haven't really updated it much. I did update page 2 a few weeks ago.

------------------
68 468 700R4, and here it is;
mutert23

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I started my website about a week ago. I spent two days on it and then kinda quit, but it has some good pics of my car and a little bit of info about it. Check it out...
www.geocities.com/boodlefoof/index.html

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts