Team Camaro Tech banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
That is extremely funny and so true. We should get the Jersey and PA Camaros together. I know they do the cars and coffee in NJ but you have to buy a ticket in advance. We could roll in there and hang out as a group or a couple of guys/gals could meet up somewhere else. I am in North Jersey specifically Long Hill.

Derek
Back in the day, we used to do a nj meet up every January in the Princeton area

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
LL, I don't think anyone is expecting to be invited for dinner. Letting people know where you live is nice IMHO. One mod emailed asking about Nashville.
It's happened up here! Chicagoland area a few years back. DHH started a "Who's near the south side of Chicago" thread that got about 10 of us connected Monthly during the "off season". It lasted until Don's day job ended and he went on night shift. cars got sold people moved and unfortunately DHH has passed away so no real meet ups anymore but I still hear from and consider KhouseX11 and Tim Swedberg and former Mod JimM as friends.

I know you as " the notorious Nashville Beth as you had a reputation in the beginning. Deserved or not IDK. You might remember BlackBurb 98 (alan in Fla) that was banned also. I met him in person and if I'm ever back in Nashville with out a jam packed agenda we'll met as well. I've met and helped another member here and help him repair his horns. My door is open to anyone here that wants to meet me in the greater Chicago area.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I know you as " the notorious Nashville Beth as you had a reputation in the beginning. Deserved or not IDK. You might remember BlackBurb 98 (alan in Fla) that was banned also. I met him in person and if I'm ever back in Nashville with out a jam packed agenda we'll met as well. I've met and helped another member here and help him repair his horns. My door is open to anyone here that wants to meet me in the greater Chicago area.

Jeff
LOL, that was a long time ago (2011). Don't remember you from back then ?
There are a few members that live near Nashville but I have a hard time going to car shows as my company can call me anytime and send me to work out-of-state. Getting close to retiring and having time to get my 2 cars on the road.

Reactions: yellow69RS

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
LOL, that was a long time ago (2011). Don't remember you from back then ?
There are a few members that live near Nashville but I have a hard time going to car shows as my company can call me anytime and send me to work out-of-state. Getting close to retiring and having time to get my 2 cars on the road.
I was a silent observer in Off Topic and personal friend of JimM one of the Mods at that time He did not share full details about any happenings in the back room except to say that one member was allowed to commit multiple violations under several user names but several others did not get the same privilege for less serious offences in his opinion. It was as much or more about his frustration as a mod as it was about the parties involved.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I was a silent observer in Off Topic and personal friend of JimM one of the Mods at that time He did not share full details about any happenings in the back room except to say that one member was allowed to commit multiple violations under several user names but several others did not get the same privilege for less serious offences in his opinion. It was as much or more about his frustration as a mod as it was about the parties involved.

Jeff
I've had disagreements but I admire the knowledge of all the mods here.
Strangely, the guy that was harrassing me constantly is no longer around.
I don't live in the past anyway.(y)

Reactions: yellow69RS
41 - 45 of 45 Posts