Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 68 camaro will 15x10 fit, what backspacing would be needed I ran 15x8 with 4.5 they fit good but would like a larger wheel I run 28 x 12.5 MT streets. I don,t want the wheel to stick way out of the wheel well. The rearend is stock I have ladder bar suspension the shocks sit in so there not a factor Thanks Dan

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am selling some old weld wheels that were on my 67 and when I measured I was amazed 15X10 5.75bs. The pics should show that it was indeed jacked up a little. How much? I don't know b/c the day I bought it I started tearing it down and now use lowering springs. The 2nd pic shows clearly the space and thats with 275/60. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those gotta be 8's. They look just like mine. I don't think 10's will fit unless you work the wheel wells over(minitub)or poke them out and jack it up. What size tire you running on your 8's

I love that color what is it?
Were in Houston are you from?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know I'm telling you I was floored when I meaured them but that's what they are 15 X 10 5.75 bs. The car was jacked a little and the bondo on the 1/4's were banged up. I was showing the pics as a "dont do this" story. I'd go 9 in the rear.

The color is PPG Patriot Pearl Red - thanks.
I'm in Spring/Tomball.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts