Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a problem with the "window door stabilizer" on Camaro 1967. Unfortunately I don't remember where this part belongs (position). Anybody have a photo or link where they belong?

Thank you very much

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Those may be what they sell for a 67, but they are not the same as the originals from my 67. If you would like pics of the originals, and there locations, send me your email address, mine should be in my profile.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those may be what they sell for a 67, but they are not the same as the originals from my 67. If you would like pics of the originals, and there locations, send me your email address, mine should be in my profile.

Hi, I have an original from 1967, but where it belongs to me is a mystery. If I can ask you to send the photos, I'll be grateful. My mail zedus(at)seznam.cz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The part in the photo above presses against the door glass. It is bolted to the top part of the door. In my build thread, I posted some photos of my original doors. The photos, door 6, and door 15, show the location of the stabilizers.

My car is a 1969 model but they should be the same or close to the same as you 1967 model.

Post #145
https://www.camaros.net/forums/133-...ird-convertible-photos-10.html#post1783023666

Unfortunately, 68-69 they have it differently

68-69 door

67 door (there is no postition on top)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zdenek, This is a pic of a 67 door with the skin removed. The area with the red circle
is the slotted mounting bracket. Accessible through the square hole.

Thank you !!! This is it!!!!! :smile2: (just the photo is upside down)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Your picture is for 68-69. The ones for 67 have a threaded hole for the retaining bolt, not slotted. You can see a little bit of the mount by looking through the slot in the back of the door. Installation is mostly by feel. I looked for these new and for some reason nobody makes them.

·
15,228 Posts

The parts shown are for 68-69. 67s do not use isolators.

68-69 have no vent window and front window runner so they use the guides pictured.

·
15,228 Posts
Hi, I have an original from 1967, but where it belongs to me is a mystery. If I can ask you to send the photos, I'll be grateful. My mail zedus(at)seznam.cz
Post a picture of the actual original part you’re trying to install.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 67 Camaro. Need help with window
0 IPO 6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts