Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help,67 driver side window.When I roll it up,it comes out of the channel that the glass sits in.Tried put back but no luck.I don't think anyone repo these.The channel has a rubber lining.If some has one laying around,lets make a deal. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
There are 2 "channels", from what I have played with, one at the back side and one on the vent window frame. Where is it falling out? I just setup my windows and had to move the back channel guide to stop the window from falling out. Are your guide rollers ok? If the window is not leveled and saging because of a bad guide roller that could be the problem. If you have a pic post it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the driver door window,the end to the rear has a bolt and nut holding the window in,the forward end just sits in the channel.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Go to a auto glass shop and get some window setting tape. If they have different thicknesses, go with a thicker one. Install it with a little weatherstrip adhesive on both sides for added security. Just fold the tape around the edge of the glass and force it into the channel using a dead blow mallet if necessary. Trim off the excess and reinstall the glass and track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.