Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have been searching through alot of post on wiper motor topics and I have just a couple questions. First off, my car is a 67 converted to RS model that does not have a wiper motor. From what you guys out there saying I believe it was left off due to the tall valve covers the engine has (I guess there were clearance issues). The wiring has also been eliminated. That being said, I am rewireing entire car with AAW classic update kit (thanks to those who pointed me in that direction as well). What is your opinion of which wiper motor to run? Ive looked at New Port Engineering and Detroit Speed Engineering. I'd ideally like to keep the factory switch but that is up for debate if need be. I don't really care to have intermittant though it would be nice to have. I am not going to have washers on the car so that part I dont have to worry about(washer jar is coolant reservior...hahaha) I'd like to have this all wired up ready to go before the front clip gets put back on. Thanks in advance!

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Yeah I have never seen the New Port version and like very much the option to use the original switch knob and bezel and gain all the features. It would be one I would buy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok think Ill go with the New Port. It may be a while before I get it all installed but when I do I'll post how it worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts