Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i set up an appointment for saturday for my inspection and wheel alignment. This is my first car and i need it to get to work and school. It is a 64 malibu 4dr. I just installed an in-line sprayer as the one on the wiper motor doesnt work. I was just running the wiper motor for a few minutes after i got it hooked up. Maybe 2 minutes or 3 topps. Now it wont work. The motor is new. Fuse is fine. Before i stopped it would only go on sometimes. Could this be a switch problem. If so, can i pick these up eaisly. Any help would be great because if i need parts i need to order them ASAP. Thanks again.

i picked up a toggle switch today at napa. Hooked it up and nothing. I hooked my regular switch back up and, the wipers turned on for a second but the blades went down instead of up??? I dont know why, they stopped when they could go no further. I took the blades off, turned the motor on and the motor went back into part and would not turn on again. I know it is getting power as my sprayers work. The fuse is fine and switch works because it works sometimes. Anyone have any idea's? Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
I replied to your other post. Please try and post in the topic that best suits your question and avoid repetitive posts :)

Kev

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry it is just kinda urgent and i know not all people go to all sections. I am having the car inspected Saturday because this is my daily driver. So i need to figure the problem quick.Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts