Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of weeks ago i seen this camaro sitting out in front of the guys house . it was just sitting there with weeds growing around it so i went up there and talked to him . he said that if i could put the wireing harness from that one to the one in his garage i could have the rest of the camaro . so i was wondering if you knew of a website that i could go to or anyhting else that i could do to get info on how to do this . i might just have to buy a manuel .

thank you,nathan

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Which wiring harness? Basically...disconnece everything and take it out carefully. label the wires as you disconnect them.

------------------
Steve McCorry - Central Ohio Camaro Club
'69 Camaro RS/SS-350 - Daytona Yellow
'95 Camaro Z-28 - Sebring Silver
click here to see my webpage ---> www.mindspring.com/~mccorry (updated 3/10/01)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
mccorry's right. If you do as he suggests, you should be OK.
If you're still a little nervous, check the equipment on each car carefully before you start pulling wires. If there is different equipment from car to car, make sure the donor car has the correct wiring in the loom (I'm thinking A/C, RS equipment, etc.) If you have to, you could strip the tape from each loom and add the necessary wires from one to the other. You might have to add a fuse but that's no big deal.
Go for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.