Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the wiring diagrams that used to be on here? They were provided by one of the moderators.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
In the move last year to the cloud we lost access to our reference library and to the hall of fame for ROTM. I think you are maybe referencing the electrical section once cared for by the owner over at first gens, which has also gone dark with a recent re-branding and updated forum database. Or to the set of diagrams sold by a member -Larry DuBois - and then widely bootlegged and distributed by members here - myself guilty - and on the other boards.

Most of the TC library links here are dead ends. I had planned to put up our own site of reference materials but then life as it often does got complicated and the cost of doing so advertisement free as I know you all would want was prohibitive.

But it on the list of things I have to do this spring. Long explanation, but now a short question; Which wiring diagram were you looking for?

Brian

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I once had all of them but that was several computers ago without backups. I know, I know, but it is what it is. I just wanted them for my reference when working on my 68 coupe.

·
Registered
426 Posts
They are in the AIM's, and I see we have access to those (AIM's). While not in color, it is a good start.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found my copies of the wiring diagrams on an old hard drive. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts