Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a search of the forums, found nothing, i have a painless 18 circuit going in right now, but the factory assembly mannual says i should have clips to secure the harness under the radiator core support,

anyone know where i can pick some up? none of the repro companies sell them from what i can tell, unless i am looking for the wrong thing.

any reccomendations welcome

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rick's First Gen carries a clip that is wrapped into the harness wiring bundle to attach the harness to sheet metal. It is called a WIRING HARNESS RETAINER p/n WHR-1 and can be found on page 187 of the latest catalog.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
those clips a pushed through a hole in the sheet metal. The plastic has ribbing on it and it snaps in place. They were installed in the original tail light harness in my trunk. The top of the plastic spike is T shaped so you can wrap it in tape and have the spike stick out. These are also on my 01 cobra holding the wiring for the MAF to the fender. Im sure you can get something like it at any car dealership.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Bazillions are available at your local automotive recycling center. They are pretty cheap too - Just "pocket change" if you get my drift. ;)

-Mark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts