Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good source for wiring harness parts? I just bought Factory Fit harnesses from Rick's but still need to modify them for my Mallory Ignition, Auto Meter gauges, and Electric choke. Some other wiring dilemna's I have are making a backup switch harness for my Hurst Comp + shifter and a switch for the E - brake warning light. I probably just need to find a place that would sell me an assortment of wire, terminals, connectors, etc... Also, anyone buy the Auto Meter 2" gauge Pod for the 68-69 console? How do you mount the gauges? Glue?
Thanks

I wish this site was around 20 years ago!!!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
If you can find an "old timer" parts person at a GM dealership, he might know about the "Standard" parts book.
Inside that book, every connector and terminal GM uses is shown, and available separately.

I've seen them at restoration supply shops too, such as "The clip house" for one.

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
I finally found the Packard type 56 spade terminal connectors at www.madelectrical.com Seems the GM dealers supply is only what they have in stock and they dont reorder, at least around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts