Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you all feel pretty strong about the timing light, all i would like to say, that it seems you all are just as harsh as i am. I still don't exactly agree but do respect your opinions. From your responses it seems that you guys,,, never mind lets just forget about it

·
Registered
304 Posts
that sounds like a good Idea

------------------
camaro's for ever!!! :D
67 327 11:1 4spd.
70 454 400thm 10 posi
my camaros

·
Registered
205 Posts
i think 4 speed has the right idea,just leave illigal and unmoral things out of your posts that way we can just answer your questins.

------------------
chris
1980 Z/28
350 .60 over stock bottom end world products torker2s 280H compcam edel.performer rpm,holly 750 dual feed.
2200 stall,- but still not done.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Ok...I haven't visited this site for awhile and I ahd to read what started this. Very interesting. To Cody (no relation) what you are talking about doing is wrong. Just flat wrong. Get the tape, buy an inexpensive timing light. Autozone sells them for 30 to 60 bucks. Keep it...you'll need it. I read your description of teh "dudes" at Kragen. Items returned like you timing light can be returned but it comes off the stores P&L (profit and loss). With loss, comes less total income to pay good people. The bottom line is, your actions are not helping. Now, I work at an Autozone. I deal with "loan a parts" like you every day. Always willing to help, or give it my best try. Not perfect, but will try. Theotehr responses are right. If you realy like cars, now is the time to collect tools. many of mine are over 30 years old and work great. Many I don't need often (thank god) but I have them when needed. We are all on a budget. The zone is my second job. You are not alone, just need to get your feces consolidated.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I cant believe you talk about budget. You found $400 bucks for an ignition system, find $50 for a timing light.If you are going to play the hot rod game you're gonna need one.

------------------
Black 69 camaro

·
Registered
166 Posts
LOL , feces consolidated -he he

------------------
68 Camaro SS - In Resto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts