Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, a gracious thank you to everyone that voted. I started the day by turning on the computer before leaving for GM Nats @ Carlisle only to find the ROTM announcement. Wow, couldn't believe the ole girl won. I get to Carlisle, parked the car, and walked to Guest Services only to discover the ole girl had won 1st Place (Gen-1/67-69 Street Division) more than 3 mods from stock. Coincidentally, the trophy was sponsored by NPD .

Now I'm really pumped. This has been the best weekend since Father's Day. Kudos to the moderators for doing a great job in keeping ROTM alive. Thanks again to the forum members and NPD for their sponsorship and support. :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Nice car, grats!

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Did you buy a lottery ticket as well today? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you buy a lottery ticket as well today? :thumbsup:
Unfortunately...No, dagnabit!:mad:
It had to be a tough choice for everyone with all the gorgeous picks available. Can't wait to see next month's contestants battle it out!:hurray:

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Congratulation, Karl! Always nice to get recognition for your car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome, well deserved, congrats!!! :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats! If that's your garage in the background then you win Garage Of The Month too.
Wish it were...it's my buddy's. He has (2) numbers matching 70 GTO's / cpe & convertible and (2) 29 Ford Street Rods / coupe & pickup.

By the way, thanks to everyone again for the kind remarks. I'm flying high right now and hope my dry humor doesn't offend anyone!:D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations!! I heard that the Carlisle GM show was pretty damp... Hope we helped keep your spirits high and dry!
Thanks Rick...It certainly was rainy on Saturday, but, the diehards were out anyway. Friday and Sunday were dry, but, the 1st Place vote helped erase all the negativity!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts