Team Camaro Tech banner

WOW!! What an awesome 1969 Camaro!!

4K views 41 replies 37 participants last post by  Brackneyc 
#1 ·
This looks like a phenomenal 1969 Camaro!! :thumbsup: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...03662978QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6161QQcmdZViewItem

It's priced a little less (Buy it now) than what you would see on Barrett-Jackson for something this nice. Check out the gear vendors overdrive too!! Very nicely done from what the pictures show. Nice detail overall! Would have liked to see it with a 12 bolt & multi leaf springs. I bet since it's in Southern CA, a few people down there would have liked A/C as well.

What do you guys think?

#8 ·
I appreciate the work as the car looks well done.. but they really lost me with the two tone in the engine compartment and underneath .. plus all that polish and chrome in the bright engine compartment burned my retena's....on my way to lens crafters for some dark glasses

#9 ·
should of warned me to put on my shades ............ geeeesh . Well its YELLOW... interior is not my taste......... and all that color under the car and in the engine compartment must GO !!!!!!! and the yellow grill and the spoiler must go aswell. But thats just my opinion.:sad:

#11 ·
It's got 4 whl discs but from what I can see a mono-leaf rear, no subframe connectors and rubber bushing in the front end as well a stock sway bar. A 10 bolt rear too and tires are lower budget Nitto 450's...

Someone is trying to make a killing on this car, $20K for paint and interior (their advertised cost) thrown at a $15k (guessing) project car and add another $20k for engine, drive train, brakes and exhaust. That's a $55k at best investment and they want $75k for it. Most hotrods selling for $75k would have cost the seller $100k to build.

I don't care for the overall combo but that's just my taste. High-end custom interior with $20 a pair seatbelts, high-end engine, nice over-drive and alum drive shaft and disc's are all real cool but they fell short everywhere else... Cars not worth more than $40k IMO

#21 ·
Maybe it's me, but neither of the doors are even gapped evenly. To me, that speaks to the entire car. My 4000.00 dollar paint job/bodywork left my car with better fitting doors. I don't consider this nitpicking, because hanging of the doors can be done pretty well by even an average bodyman. 75,000. No freaking way.

#22 ·
I noticed that right away. There are no detail pics of the passenger door/fender gap (for that reason). It looks wiiiiide compared to the others. Interior quality is its strong suit.

#23 ·
Nice car. But like others said the drivers door is off. And maybe it's me but the gaps in the trunk look off also...

And that interior paint is hard to look at IMO..

Still a nice car but not 75K nice or anywhere close to it.

To each his own tho..

#28 ·
I agree with Dennis-strong in some areas,really weak in others-who puts a strong motor like that in front of a 10bolt and single leafs springs? Not to mention the $12.95 Benny's exhaust system.

#32 ·
Can you spell 'weell-hope', er, is that 'wheel-hop', boys and girls?
And another thing; Lot's of banter about it having a 427. No mention that it's a small block. Huge difference from nose to tail. And the paint job was done using the 'dip' method. Sorry; Yuck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.