Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand I need a convertible or deluxe interior with rear arm rest short seat am in Southern California if the deal is right I’d not mind paying ship cost thank you

Larry (323)915-8855

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Is the OP looking for a fold-down, or just a narrow convertible rear seat? If fold-down and 67, the correct latch mechanisms are different than 68-69. I think at least the springs are reproduced, but probably run more than good used if you can fine them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the OP looking for a fold-down, or just a narrow convertible rear seat? If fold-down and 67, the correct latch mechanisms are different than 68-69. I think at least the springs are reproduced, but probably run more than good used if you can fine them.
I’ll take a regular short vert and if possible to convert to fold down I’d love to

·
11,670 Posts
So there have been a LOT of posts about fold-down seats. They are the same size as the Convertible regular seat so they fit between the armrests. You need the seats plus floor brackets and latch (years are different!) and a cardboard divider with support rail to install

Random CRG searches

A drawing on where to weld the brackets and divider support :)

Handwriting Rectangle Line Font Parallel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts