Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Mary:
Dang, if I had an extra set of '69's I'd give them to you for all the $$$ your husband has saved me :thumbsup:
Try giving Jim Dyer at Chevy Classics in Stockton a call - he usually has some around ;)
Phone is 209-941-2112
Web link is - http://www.jimdyerchevyclassics.com/

Hope this helps;
John M.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
RS or regular? I have a set of RS.

·
10,158 Posts
We need the whole works, housing and lenses. It's for our 69 road race car. We just discovered it didn't come with any tail lights.

RS would be OK, standard would be more "correct" since our car is not an RS but heck it's a race car! :)

As long as they are halfway decent looking.
Thanks, David

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
If you've got a set, I need them. Hope anyone can help . . .

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi
I have a set of standard lenses and a right side housing with a lense. The housing might be usable but it looks damaged to me. My wife picked it up at a yard sale.

The set is nice and the only reason I took them out was because one looked dull compared to the other. I'd say the dull one was the original for my car and the nicer one had been replaced at one time. I just didn't like the looks of them in my car after I had it painted. Let me know if you are interested in them.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I have a set of standard lenses and a right side housing with a lense. The housing might be usable but it looks damaged to me. My wife picked it up at a yard sale.

The set is nice and the only reason I took them out was because one looked dull compared to the other. I'd say the dull one was the original for my car and the nicer one had been replaced at one time. I just didn't like the looks of them in my car after I had it painted. Let me know if you are interested in them.

A quick tip about dull looking lenses. Scuff with scotch bright maroon pads and a quick shot of clear will make them look brand new.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Dave, I believe I have a set. I'll check today and send you an email with pic's.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Dave, here is a set of 69 housings in great shape. No broken tabs or lamp openings. There also not warped. $50 shipped to your door. Let me know if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts