Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made 2 post in the proper place and can not see them . am I blocked/ locked ? I posted a picture this morning about the hood inserts and it went fine ????????????????????

·
Registered
Mike
447 Posts
If you are looking in the "New Posts" section, you will not see your posts until someone else responds to it.
To see your posts, you can either go to the "Popular" section (shown below)... or open the specific forum section that you posted in.

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,427 Posts
Hmm, Did not know that. Thanks,
Brett....

·
Registered
Mike
447 Posts
Mike - I don't think that's correct. I have started several threads and they always show up in "new". My default screen/view is the "new" view since that's where most commentary and posting is occurring.
I'm sure you are correct.
I forgot to mention that I have my filters in the New Posts sections set to "Show only: Unread discussions"

If all filters are left "unchecked", you will see your posts in the New Post section as soon as you submit them.

·
Premium Member
Tim - The Northwest 1969 Camaro
786 Posts
I forgot to mention that I have my filters in the New Posts sections set to "Show only: Unread discussions"
View attachment 265143
If all filters are left "unchecked", you will see your posts in the New Post section as soon as you submit them.
Yeah, that makes sense. I think I played with the filters and then just decided to use the "new" page for landing and hit either the refresh or the "new" dialogue bubble to see what has posted.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
View attachment 265143
Mike, you should be getting paid for the great help you provide.

Roger

·
Registered
Mike
447 Posts
Mike, you should be getting paid for the great help you provide.
Roger
Roger, Thanks for the feedback!
I enjoy trying to help others with the "techie" stuff ... as this also helps keep me in practice 🤓

Reactions: rogerh
1 - 8 of 8 Posts