Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or installed the new X pipe available from Summit? (in the new catalog, p. 18). The price seems very reasonable (about 1/2 of Dr. Gas). Any real difference between this setup and Dr. Gas? Should I take the plunge?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I PUT ONE ON MY 67,R/S, I could send a pic. through email If you would like, car sounds nice, not too loud,with the flow masters and tail pipes with flow tech headers. Mike 67 rs

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mike, a pic would be great! I really need to update my website...the car has changed significantly in the last 2 years (suspension, wheels, frame etc.) and is undergoing more mods yet to be completed.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey Mike, Send me a pic, too, if you don't mind, I am also interested in one of those Summit X pipes.
Buy the way, did they ever open the old drag strip that was in Laplace. I used to live right down Airline Hwy, in Gramercy and in Lutcher.
Thanks, Guy

·
Registered
397 Posts
GJOHNSON ,YOU HAVE MAIL!The old drag strip is not there any more sorry to say!The little towns around here have grown too much!There is a track not fare frome Laplace,calle "No Limmit". Nice to hear from someone who knows the area.Thanks, Mike 67rs 327 .

·
Vendor
157 Posts
Here is a pic of the Summit 2 1/2" X pipe we got in last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts