Team Camaro Tech banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Its none of my business or any one elses what he does whith his own property!

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'd say it's my business what 'he' does with his property if I'm ever in the market for a stripe delete X66 in the future.... I am not a fan of the trim tag black market.

·
Registered
87 Posts
whats funny is you all tinking your somethimg hidding behind your computers.. thinking your opinions are the only ones that matter and that are correct and to think that we actually care about what your saying.. you say its unethical for someone to do something thats not illegal.. explain this to me please!! im dieing to understand this.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
:sad: This seller Bradleyyates................something stinks.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Cheating on your significant other isn't illegal, but it's darn sure unethical. Does that help?

·
Registered
87 Posts
yes i sold it to a boy here in my town.. the car was unsaveable for a normal middleclass person. he happens to be a friend so its on my account for him.. so does this make me a bad person,, unethical...??? Because im trying to help a buddy out!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
whats funny is you all tinking your somethimg hidding behind your computers.. thinking your opinions are the only ones that matter and that are correct and to think that we actually care about what your saying.. you say its unethical for someone to do something thats not illegal.. explain this to me please!! im dieing to understand this.
Legal or not, anybody who sells trim tags on eBay is a big Dick, including you Brad.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I guarantee your an upity snoby 2 cent millionair dick head.. just because us normal people cant afford 4 new 69s sitting in there garage. wacking there meat to em every chance they get. We have to buil our cars!!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I guarantee your an upity snoby 2 cent millionair dick head.. just because us normal people cant afford 4 new 69s sitting in there garage. wacking there meat to em every chance they get. We have to buil our cars!!
Good luck in prison, maybe if you work hard you can get your GED and improve your spelling and grammar issues, you stupid little man.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Stupid little man.. come on now u can do better than that. its pathetc.. ive seen people like you rundown descent people my entire life. the other day people were giving i guy hell because he had some words in caps lock. give me a damn break.. i wish i could reach through this computer screen.... u might just regret what u just said!

·
Registered
87 Posts
camaros.net makes me fill like im back in high school. all u all want to do is bitch and complain about other people and there business. Grow up and leave it alone! but for the ones that actually love camaros..unethical or not and that have been a big help to every one with out running them down..Thanks.!!!! Us down to earth people appreciate it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
well some times people need to be put in there place.. they seem to forget. where they belong.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.