Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Dang 68% Dixie and I have only live in Arkansas for 7 years!! Gotta say I love it here though!! Moved here from San Diego, and don't want to go back. I love to visit San Diego but would never want to live there again.

Joe

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
I've been called ALL 4!!

B/c I live in MO!!

Go up north and I'm a "Hill-Billy" from the south!

Go down south and I'm a "Dam Yay-ankEE"!!

Out east and I'm a "Cowboy"!!

And finally out west and I'm onna those trouble-making "Easterners"!!!

And all I really am is a "****"...

He, He!!

pdq67

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
I've been called ALL 4!!

B/c I live in MO!!

Go up north and I'm a "hill-billy" from the south!

Go down south and I'm a "Dam Yay-ankEE"!!

Out east and I'm a "Cowboy"!!

And finally out west and I'm onna those trouble-making "Easterners"!!!

And all I really am is a "****"...

He, He!!

pdq67
you're screwed dude ;)

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
I loved it b/c when it came up AND it did wherever I was, I knew they were biting at me AND I was accepted!!

B/c when they were quiet and not biting at me, they really didn't like me AND I was kinda in trouble UNTIL I earned their respect by doing what I did best tob prove it to them..

And then they would say, come on back the next time and we will do --- together after the shifts are over!!

I have to say I have worked ALL over the country for many, many years w/ some great guys and a few gals too!!

pdq67

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Huuuuuuuuhn (like "The Tool Man") 44% Dixie,barely in Yankeedom....What's up with that?? I've lived in Minnesooooooooota all my life. Must be all those years on the road drivin in the South. Whatta ya'll think ??

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
2% Dixie , why didn't it just say 98% Yankee :confused:
You confused it with the "bubbler" answer.....:D

My wife's from Madison and I had NO IDEA what she was talking about the first time I heard it.....:confused: I've been trying to retrain her ever since.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
45% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom.
The problem was the weren't a bunch of hick words that listed for some of those that I use all the time. :waving:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts