Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a beautiful 1969, Daytona Yellow,Yenko Camaro Clone. I've always thought of these Yenko Camaros as the ultimate muscle car but could not afford a real one hence the clone. To that end, I am trying to make this car as real as I can. I am a Deputy Warden at the Prison here in Maine and I am not trying to make this car seem original to sell as a real one, but simply to do what I can to make this car seem as original as I can make it. With that in mind, I am trying to find out information on what would have been on a 1969 Yenko Camaro window sticker which I have just purchased a blank one on Ebay. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, thanks anyways.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I am building a clone myself, for many of the same reasons.

I have a photo of a window sticker that might help. Unfortunately, I don't have it digital, but I think I might have 2 copies. I'll check, when I get home.

I am attempting to put the "right" parts on mine, although I am not worrying about date codes.

Not sure if you want the car to look right, or just the window sticker. If you want details on the car, email me and we can set up a phone call.......too many details to list.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts