Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I'm Henry Hrabovsky, I am 28 and live in a small town called Peculiar, MO, This is my first Camaro I have owened, it is a 1967 I dont know anymore than that other than it needs alot of work, it is in peices right now, the main reason of getting this car is I wanted something me and my dad could build together, he has had several cars and trucks, but I know his fav was a 1970 GTO Judge, that he kicks himself in the *** for selling, but oh well, when I told him about this car I got for "US" I swear he lost about 40 years for his life, he was like a kid again all ready to jump into this. But look for more threads, because I have alot of questions..

Thanks,
Henry

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Henry, you have come to the right place, most everyone here loves 1st gens . Alot of information and knowledge are available on this site. Family projects are the best! Good Luck:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Henry ,and I think its an honor that you do this with your dad ,spend as much time together as possiable with him ,I still have mine (Dad) and see him everyday at 86 he is to old to do the hard stuff so he sit there and tells me what to do ,and I love it ...Enjoy and Happy Motoring

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Henry. Good luck with the father and son project. Post some pictures soon! :waving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts