Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals new to site, read several hours of threads and enjoyed most of them, so thought I would join. Like to try to help others with what I gone through with my 2 First Gens. 67 tube chassis drag car and a 69 10.5 drag car I am putting back on the street. Pictures to follow.. Also looking for some advice on a 78 that is getting a 455 olds. for the drag strip. Had the motor taking up room. So anybody that has done that, I would like to talk to them. Again great site and hello.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey guys and gals new to site, read several hours of threads and enjoyed most of them, so thought I would join. Like to try to help others with what I gone through with my 2 First Gens. 67 tube chassis drag car and a 69 10.5 drag car I am putting back on the street. Pictures to follow.. Also looking for some advice on a 78 that is getting a 455 olds. for the drag strip. Had the motor taking up room. So anybody that has done that, I would like to talk to them. Again great site and hello.:thumbsup:
You may want to check up on the Trans-Ams of the same yrs. mine was equiped with an Olds 403, you would think every thing would be about the same, and welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts