Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I hope I can explain this and get a solution. I recently installed a 700R4 transmission and a Lokar shifter replacing the B&M and P?glide Transmission.

On the new lokar shifter there is only a provision for a NSS which I installed and is working correctly. There is no provision for the reverse lights. Seeing that I am running the Lokar Gear indicator module there is a provision to run a back up light, This is the photo of the module , This is all wired up and is working correctly, when you engage reverse the reverse terminal become hot/live

My question is how do I wire this to my reverse lights, I have located the Green and Pink wire under the dash that are apparently for the lights.
In theory if I connected the pink and green wires together the lights should work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
10,515 Posts
You are correct about the light green & pink wires. Pink is pos from the fuse box, and light green gets pos to the b/u lights when the switch makes the connection. If you have a tap off of the reverse indicator in your module, you should be able to connect the light green wire there and be good to go, assuming you already have a "key on" pos wired to the module.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts