Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has the RPO Z87 option. Should all the foot pedals all have the chrome trim and should my brake pedal have "DISC BRAKE" stamped on a round chrome plate. What option included hood light? Thx for any info!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
According to the RPO codes the Z87 0ption is the: CUSTOM INTERIOR;includes molded vinyl door panels with built in armrest,assist grip,carpeted lower panel,wood-grain accents on instrument panel and steering wheel,bright pedal trim,glove compartment light,special body insulation and luggage compartment mat. As far as the under the hood light it would have come with the option code ZJ9. Hope this was some help to you......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BBS !!! I checked my window sticker and yes it has that option and the car has all the features you mentioned except the trim foot pedals. As far as the auxillary lighting the window sticker says I should have that as well. Christmas is coming !!! I noticed that you were from Toronto. Do you find it cheaper to buy stuff from Canada (pst, gst, shipping and waiting) or from the states(exchange, taxes, shipping & handling)???

·
Registered
65 Posts
mbeange...Both ways are too darn expensive.I found the cheapest way is to buy it in the States and bring it across yourself,that way you only pay pst and gst.The best way is if you know someone in the States that is not too far from the border you could have any mail order shipped to them and then you just pick it up and bring it across at your convenience, this way you can take advantage of the cheap shipping rates....BBS...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts